SENIOR NAIL TECHNICIAN
Length of service: 1 year
Languages spoken: English, Russian, Latvian
Vita is a proud European addition to the Richard Ward Metrospa Team with Russian, Latvian and German as part of her family heritage. She has worked in the beauty industry for over 15 years and has unrivalled experience within her specialised area of beauty.
Vita studied at the International Kinetic Nail Academy and renowned Catherine Academy in Germany. An advanced Master Nail Technician, Vita’s in-depth education programme has seen her winning awards at the Russian/Latvian Championships for French Manicure and Nail Design, as well as running her own masterclasses in Russia. If this was not enough, this gifted nail technician is also a celebrated Spa and Wellness Baltic/German competition winner. A total professional, Vita has a very warm and welcoming disposition that has seen her build an incredibly loyal following with a waiting list of dedicated clients. Vita’s aim is always to deliver a level of expertise and knowledge that sets her apart from the rest. With her manicure and pedicure services, she will give careful consideration to diagnosing, advising and working with her clients to devise a bespoke on-going treatment plan to ensure hands and nails are maintained at their healthy best. Equally, in her pedicures services, Vita always aims to deliver her own personal touch, understanding her clients needs and diagnosing treatment of any problem areas to leave their feet feeling amazing and them walking on air.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of beauty services however Vita’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Manicures – As a unique service, not common within the UK, Vita will use specialised scissors for her cuticle work which she believes gives an unrivalled finish to her manicures. Vita treats each client’s needs individually and offers in-depth advice on how to keep nails and hands well maintained and healthy in between salon visits.
- Pedicures – Vita specialised for many years in the medical pedicure in her own country and really believes healthy feet are not just a seasonal focus during the spring and summer months but a year-round treatment. Vita really believes in the transformational Footlogix range of products as she feels it offers real foot care solutions with long-lasting results, combating and targeting the effects of dry or sensitive skin care problems.
- Long Lasting Essie Gel Style Manicures – Vita is expert in the Long Lasting Essie nail application, giving the client a longer lasting nail finish with a beautiful selection of colour choices. Vita will use a combination of classic European and Russian techniques while delivering her manicures, combining Essie hand and nail care products to create a diagnosed, tailor-made service.
- Bio Sculpture Gels – Vita loves working creatively with Bio Sculpture Gel nails. Giving a longer lasting finish to traditional polish it also offers a flexibility to the client – you can easily change your colour choice by applying Bio Sculpture varnish. This top layer of polish can be removed with a specially formulated non-acetone cleanser and the original colour will be fully restored to its original state; ideal for those who want to keep a well maintained nail finish but like a little variety in their life.
- Nail Gel Extensions – Using CND gels, Vita will work her nail magic for those clients who have difficulty in growing their own nails. This service strengthens and extends the length of the nails while still leaving the client with a natural looking nail finish. This unrivalled bespoke service is a 2 hour appointment, and results will last approximately 4 weeks. Clients will need regular maintenance at the end of the 4 week period to keep nails at their optimum best.
To view Vita’s prices as a Senior Nail Technician, please click here.