PREMIER COLOUR TECHNICIAN
Length of Service: 16 years
David decided to pursue a career in hairdressing at the age of 25. Prior to this, he was at university where he gained a degree in Sociology and Politics. Once he’d decided to become a colourist, he trained privately, attending courses at Toni & Guy, Sassoon and L’Oréal, where he was one of the first technicians to complete the L’Oreal Colour Specialist Degree.
David opened a salon in Bristol which he sold in 2002 and moved to London where he joined the salon. David is a seasoned professional, with a wealth of technical knowledge and a high level of colour expertise and is much in demand with a hugely busy clientele of celebrities and new clients.
He has risen to premier league status within the salon and now commands a 3 week waiting list from loyal clients. His devoted clientele apreciate his expert techniques coupled with his renowned customer service and attention to detail.
A great conversationalist, David combines his innate talent with his unique style of classic, signature colour to provide a completely personalised and individual couture colour look.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services however David’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Natural Looking Blondes – Key to this look are David’s ultra-fine highlights and weaving, one of David’s strengths within the technical department. If you are hair is fine or abundant, and you’re looking for results that are creamy, ash, warm or cool blonde, David will always offer a consistent service in achieving natural blonde looks.
- Highlights – David’s trademark technique is for fine or super fine weaves. His application is always close to the root, precise and clean which gives his clients an unrivalled, natural result.
- Classic Colour Techniques – David’s consultations are always in-depth and thorough, he will set clear boundaries and manage client expectations. He is exceptionally precise in his colour application and he truly believes in giving his clients his undivided attention during their time with him.
- Global Colour Application – This always requires a precise and clean application and a fastidious approach something at which David excels.
- Tone-On-Tone Colour – David enjoys doing this semi-permanent technique for those clients who do not wish to lift their existing base with a traditional highlight application but rather request a result that gives their hair more shine and depth, enhancing their natural colour.
To view David’s prices as a Premier Colour Technician, please click here.