Length of Service: 2 years
Languages spoken: English, French
French in origin, Zacharie did his training in France, working his way up to senior level in some of the most prestigious salons in Paris.
With a career spanning 30 years, this gifted stylist has worked all over the world including Paris, New York and of course his city of choice, London. This charming and charismatic creative is a seasoned session stylist, having worked extensively in fashion, editorial and television. A self-confessed perfectionist, Zacharie always strives to understand and meet his clients’ needs; his expertise lies in creating the perfect cut and finish, always complementing his clients’ face structure and the unique composition of their features. Zacharie consistently delivers the optimum client experience, while setting clear boundaries and managing clients’ expectations as his large and very loyal clientele will testify. The Richard Ward salon has always been an inspiration for him, and Zacharie felt that joining the team is a perfect achievement within an already very successful career.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services, however Zacharie’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Classic Cuts – Truly, you could call this hair master international. From his accent to his charming and confident chair-side manner, Zacharie has found inspiration in his work as he has moved between the capitals of the world; this is represented in the core of his well-rounded classic cutting techniques. Zacharie has made a lasting impression with RW clients and has established himself as a go-to classic stylist within the team.
- Contemporary Cutting – With so many years experience gained from working in Europe and the other side of the pond, Zacharie’s contemporary cutting skills have also soaked up international influences. His aim with clients is to give them a wearable, manageable look. If Zacharie’s cut isn’t head-turning then he’s gone unnoticed and he’s not one to take that well!
- Customer Service – Exemplary would sum up Zacharie’s service ethos and client experience. At Richard Ward, we are always striving to give our clients outstanding customer service but once in a while, you find someone where its delivery is innate; not something taught but drenched in good old-fashioned manners, and this element of his service really is apparent in Zacharie’s client relationships.
- Exceptional Finishing – Zacharie is the master of the perfectly polished finish. Clients will never experience a rush job from him, his pride simply won’t allow it. Zacharie loves to show off his style heritage and this is evident in all his work; from his trademark beautiful beach waves to his expert brush work in creating smooth elegance, each client will get his full attention in equal and pleasurable measure.
- Up-dos & Chignons – He’s French, of course he does outstanding up-dos! And chignons? C’est magnifique!
- Bridal Hair – Zacharie will always make a welcome addition to the pre-wedding chamber for any bride. Confident and assured in his mastery with all things hair, he would be sure to calm the nerves of the most nervous bride.
To view Zacharie’s prices as a Creative Director, please click here.