Length of Service: 14 years
Tommy spent four years undergoing the company’s in-house training programme which he completed in 2010. From a hairdressing family background, Tommy has an instinctive quality to his hairdressing and is fast developing a devoted clientele of both men and women.
With a passion for great service and a young, fresh approach to trends in hair, Tommy’s experience of assisting Richard on various TV shows, shoots and sessions is evident in his hairdressing talent. More recently Tommy has been part of the hairstyling team for the Central St Martins graduate fashion show, the L’Oréal Colour Trophy Regional Shows and the lead stylist for a Woman and Home photographic shoot. Tommy was also awarded runner-up for “Employee of the Year” in the Richard Ward 2016 in-salon awards (not bad out of a team of 95!).
Tommy works exclusively with Richard on education for his Waitrose Richard Ward, Chelsea London range and as a trained Kerastasé Ambassador, Tommy channels his technical expertise in his passion for delivering a wealth of knowledge in his consulting skills. He has an excellent chair-side manner that will always put his clients at ease and make them look and feel fantastic.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services, however Tommy’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Updating Cuts – Tommy’s skills in contemporary cutting has seen him grow a large and diverse client following, with his speciality being his ability to keep you looking fresh and updated. His parents are both hairdressers and having grown up on the salon floor he has an innate understanding as to what will work for each individual client. He really loves and excels in delivering on-point cuts that work and keep his adoring fans coming back for more.
- Sleek Styling – It’s all about the finish or so Tommy says – a great cut is a prerequisite to the work but offering clients a plethora of contemporary styling techniques is what sets Tommy’s style of hairdressing apart from the rest.
- Blistering Barbering – Tommy’s clientele is as extensive as it is diverse and he is a stylist who really enjoys his contemporary barbering. With a great chair-side manner his male clients instantly feel at ease and fully appreciate his banter as well as his outstanding cutting techniques.
- Blow & Go – What do you want from a blow dry? Let Tommy take you there… his blow dries are performed to last, have an outstanding shine, a perfect finish and to leave you looking and feeling fantastic.
- Long & Lovely – If you despise the scissor happy stylist then Tommy has to be your go-to man within the team. During your consultation, Tommy will be very clear about boundaries and expectations. He is a precise and thoughtful stylist who understands an inch really means and inch.
To view Tommy’s prices as a Style Director, please click here.