PREMIER COLOUR TECHNICIAN
Length of Service: 21 years
Sarah completed her work experience at the salon whilst still at school, leaving shortly afterwards to undertake the company’s in-house training programme. Sarah felt compelled to follow her path to being a detailed, consistent colourist because she loved the artistic expression and creativity that colour offered her.
Excelling at her training, and having never worked at another salon, Sarah as helped to create the benchmark to which our young generation of colourists aspire. Sarah’s passion is creating contrasting colour, but is equally precise with both natural and more experimental tones.
Hi-lighting is her passion – her precision technique following her detailed diagnosis has enabled her to develop a busy, devoted clientele. Popular for her all-round appeal, Sarah is an integral part of the colour department, both inspiring and motivating the future generation of colourists. Since completing the L’Oréal Colour Degree, Sarah has been promoted to Premier Technician status.
She has worked with Richard on many of his media and magazine makeovers, creating some of her signature colour transformations in the live TV studio. Sarah loves providing a comprehensive service to her loyal clients and delivering great client care with her renowned attention to detail.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services however Sarah’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Classic Highlights – Sarah loves creating the perfect accent to really enhance your natural skin tones – from caramel to creamy, bold to sun-kissed, let Sarah work her own kind of magic using your natural depths and tones. Foil application is central to all classic highlights and she prides herself on getting her foil insertion as close to the root as possible to give her clients a beautiful, bright, colour blend of the accentuating tones which really work for your individual colouring.
- Classic Colour – Sarah really enjoys the classic colour application process and will always strive to gain a full understanding of what the client expectation is from every visit. Delivering perfect classic techniques requires the technician to be precise in their application and have a sound technical knowledge, both of which Sarah excels at.
- Global Colour – This single colour application takes a trained eye and skilled technician to keep the client’s colour maintained evenly and without banding. As this is probably the most regular colour service clients request to cover grey hair and is applied to cover up re-growth every 4-8 weeks, Sarah’s precision is key.
- Specialist Colour Techniques – Having completed her L’Oreal Colour Degree, Sarah really enjoys all aspects of specialist and colour techniques identifying what result the client is looking for and creating the consummate brunette blend or red/auburn tones to give complete colour radiance.
- Semi-Permanent Colour – A really great introduction to colour which works on many levels, Sarah believes this gives a fantastic colour enhancement to your natural tones. Whether it’s a clear gloss for shine, vegetable colour for for creating deeper, richer tones to your natural colour or a wish for vibrant warmth, Sarah creates gloss and lustre to give your colour the depth and verve it deserves.
To view Sarah’s prices as a Premier Colour Technician, please click here.