Sabrina is now based between London and the US and is available to book on selected dates
Length of Service: 16 years
Sabrina completed 2 years’ training at the Joshua Galvin Academy before joining the Richard Ward team to undertake further training under the company’s in-house training programme.
Completing her extensive education in late 2007, Sabrina was very honoured to be part of our team responsible for the hair of the bridal party for the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and has cultivated an incredibly loyal following of clients from all demographics who value her honesty and sunny disposition. Sabrina prides herself on her consultation skills as well as her wide-ranging creativity with all things hair.
As a key member of the Artistic Team, Sabrina has worked on numerous shows for London fashion week, including, Caroline Charles and Marc Jacobs, and Ong-Oaj Pairam’s shows at London fashion week and John Smedley at Men’s fashion week. Sabrina has demonstrated her unrivalled skills on HJ Live and The Fellowship for British Haidressing’s stages as well as looking after VIP guests at the National Wedding Show, sharing her top tips for the brides-to-be and demonstrating her skills on bridal makeovers. Moving forward, Sabrina is looking forward to being an integral part of the teams involved with the L’Oreal Colour Trophy and Christopher Raeburn; Fashion in Motion at the V&A.
Her outstanding hairdressing talent has been reflected by L’Oreal appointing her their Nationwide Mizani Ambassador and Afro Caribbean Hair Care Specialist. Sabrina regularly educates nationwide on behalf of L’Oreal and is an example and mentor to the Richard Ward apprentice team.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services however Sabrina’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Cultural Cutting – Sabrina really embodies this area of expertise and can work with any hair type, texture or density. She is warm, pro-active and forward thinking in her chair-side manner, priding herself on building solid, lasting relationships with her clients. For Sabrina, the secret is really gaining an understanding of their needs and then surpassing the client expectation of what a salon visit should be.
- Hair-Up or Hair Down – Working within the Artistic Team has really developed Sabrina’s love for the many hair styling riches available within the area of contemporary styling and hair up. As with her cutting consultations, she will work with her clients to give them a bespoke look to suit any occasion; from red carpet ready or taking you from desk to dance floor, let Sabrina be your guide.
- Contemporary Brides – Sabrina’s skills have always been much in demand, not only for her talents demonstrated at the National Wedding Show but for the bride wanting a more contemporary feel with their look. Sabrina’s easy going nature, vision and advice as well as her in-depth consultation has earned her an outstanding reputation to keep even the most nervous of bride relaxed and feeling fantastic on such a momentous occasion.
- Braiding & Plaiting – Quite simply the Queen of our Chelsea Braid Bar- there is nothing this girl can’t do!
- Afro Hair & Coiled hair – Sabrina’s heritage gives her a personal and insightful understanding of the difficulty in finding the right stylist in this field. Someone who really understands the need for good quality products, specialised cutting, smoothing and styling techniques, Sabrina is that elusive all round stylist who gives her clients a fully-rounded service to keep them looking and feeling fantastic about their hair throughout the year.
To view Sabrina’s prices as a Premier Stylist, please click here.