Length of Service: 6 years
Ryan grew up in Wimbledon in South West London. He comes from a large, close knit-family and is the only boy, with six older sisters and one younger.
Ryan was studying Business Studies at Chester University when he started to realise that business affairs were not where his future should be heading. Taking inspiration from two of his sisters already working within the hairdressing industry, Ryan moved back to London to pursue his passion for all things hair.
Ryan joined the Richard Ward Team in 2013 and very quickly developed a natural aptitude for the technical side of salon life. Ryan has a reassured maturity about him, which Richard and Hellen recognised very early on and acknowledged by promoting him to the position of Head Junior.
Ryan has worked very hard to progress his way up through the Richard Ward Colour Education Programme under the watchful eye of Technical Director Mario and the Technical Team. Ryan’s attention to detail and precise application belie his price tier and as such, he has developed a loyal following of devoted colour fans.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services, however Ryan’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Bespoke Balayage – Ryan loves working with this technique to help create depth and give the illusion of texture while enhancing the cut and achieving the perfect blend of prescriptive colour. Not only ideal for the colour needs of the younger client, Ryan’s at the forefront of what’s happening in colour trends to deliver the latest tones and looks that span the generations.
- Ombre – Having the opportunity to create bold Ombre’s, Ryan loves having fun with colour and experimenting with fashion-led hues. Maintaining a seamless fade from dark to light is Ryan’s speciality, creating a unique look that’s as individual as his diverse clientele.
- Scalp Bleaching – Not for the faint heartened, confidence (and not just expertise) is key to full-head bleaching. Getting the tone right is a skill in itself, and Ryan’s expert eye is a stickler for the cool, icy ash tones or sunny, buttery golden shades. Ryan does not shy away from the challenge – he approaches it with an relaxed attitude to produce some stunning results.
- Precision Regrowth Tinting – An essential skill in technical hairdressing, Ryan has a keen eye for detail which helps him ensure his root application is perfectly precise and always on point.
- Corrective Colour – Ryan loves a transformation and especially enjoys rectifying and repairing colour disasters in order to get his clients back on their proper colour course. Ryan carries out in-depth, detailing consultations to ensure he converts the client’s colours and achieve their dream hair goals.
To view Ryan’s prices as a Colour Technician, please click here.