Length of Service: 5 years
Ryan grew up in Wimbledon in South West London. He comes from a large, close knit-family and is the only boy, with six older sisters and one younger.
Ryan was studying Business Studies at Chester University when he started to realise that business affairs were not where his future should be heading. Taking inspiration from two of his sisters already working within the hairdressing industry, Ryan moved back to London to pursue his passion for all things hair. Ryan joined the Richard Ward Team in 2013 and very quickly developed a natural aptitude for the technical side of salon life. Ryan has a reassured maturity about him, which Richard and Hellen recognised very early on and acknowledged by promoting him to the position of Head Junior. Ryan has worked very hard to progress his way up through the Richard Ward Colour Education Programme under the watchful eye of Technical Director Mario and the Technical Team. Ryan’s attention to detail and precise application belie his price tier and as such, he has developed a loyal following of devoted colour fans.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services, however Ryan’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Bespoke Balayage – Ryan loves working with this technique to help create depth and give the illusion of texture while enhancing the cut and achieving the perfect blend of presciptive colour.
- Ombre – Having the opportunity to create bold Ombre’s and having fun with the colour and experimenting with fashion-led colours while maintaining a seamless fade from dark to light is Ryan’s speciality, creating a unique look for each client.
- Scalp Bleaching – Confidence is key to scalp bleaching. Ryan does not shy away from the challenge – he approaches it with an relaxed attitude to produce some stunning results.
- Precision Regrowth Tinting – An essential skill in technical hairdressing, Ryan has a keen eye for detail which helps him ensure his root application is perfectly precise.
- Colour Correction – Ryan loves a transformation and especially loves rectifying and repairing colour disasters in order to convert client’s colours and achieve their dream #hairgoals.
To view Ryan’s prices as a Colour Technician, please click here.