Length of Service: 3 years
Rasa joined the Richard Ward team with the the rest of the Smile family of hairdressers in 2014. Arriving in London from her native Lithuania in 1995 to study English she joined the salon in Chelsea’s Worlds End in 1999, working her way up from apprentice to Style Director and building up a very loyal following along the way.
Working part time, Rasa specialises in cutting but she has a very strong understanding of colour techniques and technical processes and how these can be tailored to each client to enhance a great haircut. Identifying and exploring the individual client’s needs helps her to create and develop a client’s own signature sense of style and reflect each client’s personality through beautiful hair.
Rasa has a very holistic approach to her work; she firmly believes in a natural lifestyle and the resulting benefits as the key to a healthy body and by offering specialist advice on diet and nutrition firmly feels the link is crucial in encouraging and promoting hair and scalp health.
Rasa is also a very proud Mum and juggles her fulfilling role in the salon with the demands of motherhood. She is fluent in her native Lithuanian, English and Russian.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services however Rasa’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Holistic, Natural Hair – A follower of Russell James, The Raw Chef, Rasa leads and therefore takes a natural approach to life and thus hair product recommendation. With so many hair products to choose from, let her be your go-to person for an insightful look at our more natural, organic options within our salon professional services and product ranges.
- Graduated Bobs – Rasa loves all form of graduating work. She is precise in her cutting style and methodical in her approach with clients and has really made this her signature cut and look.
- Classic Hair – Rasa’s work lends itself to established cutting standards and principles. Her approach is systematic in meeting her clients needs and exceeding their expectations in her unique delivery of the holistic, fully-rounded customer service experience.
- Gents Cutting – Engaging and easy to talk to, Rasa has really grown a large male client base. She fuses a combination of precision cutting, scissor-over-comb and clipper work in all her men’s cutting.
- Homme Colour – Rasa beleives that this semi-permanent colour service is perfect for gentlemen who wish to tone down their grey hair without it looking unnatural. It will still let the grey through but gives hair added depth and richness.
To view Rasa’s prices as a Style Director, please click here.