Maggie Hunt is a world leading make-up artist, celebrated as an expert in her field with extensive experience in the fashion and beauty industries. Twice named by Vogue as the ‘best make-up artist in Britain’, her exceptional talent means she is the first choice for many top photographers, directors, stars of the stage and screen, royalty, celebrities and glossy magazines.
Working at the forefront of the industry, Maggie’s work has appeared on TV commercials, beauty campaigns and countless magazine covers including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Tatler, Brides, Elle, Cosmopolitan and the Sunday Times.
Maggie believes every individual deserves a unique experience, and she has the proven ability as well as an unquenchable passion to make you feel fabulous and look fantastic. Luminaries such as Meryl Streep, Demi Moore, Rachel Weisz, Kate Beckinsale, Kate Winslet, Diana The Princess of Wales, Viscountess Linley, Queen Noor of Jordan, Sarah, The Duchess of York, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie have all benefited from her special touch.
With Maggie’s understanding of male grooming, she is also a favourite with male personalities and has worked with the likes of Paul McCartney, Ewan McGregor, Simon Cowell, Sting, Bryan Ferry, Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth, Kenneth Brannagh and Frank Lampard.
- Make-Up Lesson: £350 (2 hours)
- Make-Up Lesson for Two: £500 (4 hours)
- Special Event Make-Up: £300 (1 ½ hours – extra faces can be accommodated with prior arrangement and upon quotation)
- Wedding Trial Make-Up: £300 (2 hours)
- Bridal Wedding Day Make-Up (within London): £500 (upon quotation, extra faces can be accommodated and travel outside of London or abroad is possible with prior arrangements)
By appointment only. For further information or to book an appointment with Maggie, please contact her directly on [email protected] (quoting ‘Richard Ward’).
A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. 24 hours’ notice of cancellation is required.
Image credit: Tony McGee