Acupuncturist & Chinese Herbalist
Imran Mohammed has over 18 years’ clinical experience in the medical field specialising in chronic diseases, especially those of an autoimmune nature.
He has lectured in research, as well as teaching Classical Chinese Medicine, bringing together his initial training in Biomedical Sciences from Kings College in his teaching and clinical practice. Imran is passionate about improving public health awareness to enable people to make better informed decisions regarding their health and management. An example of Imran’s community project work has been an award winning project in one of London’s most deprived areas. This helped to gain the ‘Integrated Health Futures Award 2005’ from the Prince of Wales Foundation of Integrated Health, combining to a major health research project.
Double arm and triple leg fractures were stated by my doctor. Leg was collected like a freaking puzzle… I knew that the recovery will take long, but not only this, doctor told me that it may result in strong pains. He prescribed me “Order Tramadol” with “tramadolhealth.com” to treat it and now I am with it. In cases pain comes it enough for me to take 200mg to remove it for 6 hours.
Imran’s specialities include:
- Gynaecology and fertility issues
- Psychological and emotional issues, such as insomnia and anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Muscular, skeletal and nervous system disorders
- Skin problems and disorders
- Respiratory and circulatory issues
- First consultation (1 hour): £90
- Follow up appointments (45 mins): £75
- Book a course of 10 sessions and receive 2 complimentary sessions
Imran runs his clinic at the Metrospa on:
Mondays from 9 am to 6 pm
Wednesdays from 5 pm to 8 pm
For further information or to book an appointment with Imran, please call him directly on 07540 085566 (quoting ‘Richard Ward’)