Liberty Cox is one of Richard Ward’s own. After spending 2 years with us in the salon hosting the salon floor, Liberty left us to pursue her dream and being a full-time personal trainer. With her extensive background in dance (ballet, tap, modern, jazz and everything in between), Liberty brings natural rhythm to her personal training and is always armed with a positive attitude and a smile.
Liberty helps encourage and grow her clients confidence through function fitness and strength training, enabling her them to realise the huge benefits this brings to the mind, body and soul. Her whole approach is results-led.
Liberty’s services include:
- Full body MOTs
- Nutritional advice
- Advocate of the benefits of lifting weights
- Body sculpting
- Stamina building
- Mobility, movement
- Improving posture and body alignment
Liberty offers training for:
Liberty covers all SW London areas, including Kensington/Chelsea and Marylebone.
- Initial phone consultation: complimentary
- First intro session 45 minutes: £75
- Individual sessions: £90 per hour
- Block of 8 or more 1 hour sessions: £75 when quoting Richard Ward (Usually £80)