Yoga Instructor / Sound Healing Massage Practitioner
Justyna completed her Yoga Teacher Training at YogaCampus and teaches at Nuffield Health gyms and The Hurlingham Club. She also trained with Max Strom and as part of her continuing improvement and development participated in numerous workshops and courses, including those with Bo Forbes, Donna Farhi and Tias Little. She qualified in Sound Healing Massage in 2019.
She is passionate about yoga for her personal development and as a teacher her main interest is in using yoga in everyday life to nurture body, mind and soul. Justyna teaches her classes with a balance of mindful, breath and alignment-based Hatha yoga flow helping her students to grow stronger, more flexible and fearless, both on and off the mat.
Tibetan Singing Bowls Massage
Justyna also specialises in the incredible Tibetan Singing Bowls Massage. The vibrational effects of Sound Healing Massages on a person’s body, mind and energy flow is an incredible inner journey everyone should experience.
Tibetan singing bowls can generate a type of energy vibration to help you to reduce stress, heal pain or depression and create a deep sense of peace, well-being and better health. After sessions, clients can experience improved memory, clarity, vitality and the ability to take action. Results can vary from a deep sense of relaxation, to relief from physical and/or emotional pain, a sensation of lightness as the body lets go of past emotional and physical issues and the effects of the treatment can be felt for several days.
- Relaxation, deep sleep
- Support for healing for various health and emotional issues
- Balanced chakras
- Increased life force energy
- Mental clarity
- Relief of chronic fatigue syndrome and depression
- Pain relief management and side effects especially for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy (consult your physician for agreement)
- Reduce pain and discomfort from fibromyalgia
- Lower blood pressure (consult your physician for agreement)
- Patients with pacemakers
- Near the low back or abdomen of pregnant women
- Possible pregnancy and pregnancy until end of the first trimester
- Local malignancy
- Local acute infection
- Over areas of thrombosis or other vascular abnormalities
- Private yoga sessions: £80 per hour
- Tibetan Singing Bowls Massage: £65 per hour
For further information or to book a session with Justyna, please contact her on [email protected] or 07783135320 (quoting ‘Richard Ward’).