Delta De Nobrega
Length of Service: 5 years
Languages spoken: English, Portuguese
Delta was born in Madeira and is of Portuguese descent. Moving to England as a child, she has been raised in and around South London and still lives in the Clapham area.
Delta started working at the Smile salon at World’s End, on London’s famous Kings Road in 1982 aged 18 and stayed with them throughout her entire, illustrious career before the whole team relocated to RW in 2014. Delta runs and incredibly busy column of daily clients that is testament not only to her warmth and character but also to her exacting technical abilities.
An easy going service natural, she is a gifted, precision cutter whose career-long dedication to her craft is evident throughout her work. Delta has a devoted following of clients, both male and female, who relish her skills and talents with short hair cuts.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services however Delta’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Gents Grooming– Delta’s exemplary cutting skills with men’s hair, her chilled chair-side manner, dry wit and sense of fun are what keeps her as a much-in-demand stylist. She is approachable, warm and charming. If you are really lucky she may even buy to a Peroni from our bar while she snips your hair to perfection!
- Precision Cutting – Delta has had a long career building a solid reputation for her easy to wear, easy to style precision hair cuts. She has a no-fuss approach to her work and this is reflected her finish, ensuring her cuts require little effort in their home care styling regime.
- The Classics – Sitting well with Delta’s carefully honed cutting style, she distinguishes herself in her field to give her classic and graduated bobs a standout edge, coupled with her classic Delta style loose, unfinished looking finish. If you don’t want to look too ‘done’, Delta’s your girl.
- Short & Chic Cuts – Not a lover of long hair cutting or styling, Delta really shines when she is working with short hair. She really believes in an easy life and her philosophy is echoed throughout her work. She really aims to give her clients an efficient, un-fussy cut and a style that requires minimum effort in-between salon visits.
- Fine Hair – Delta loves, loves, loves creating volume and movement from fine hair, working within the hair’s natural boundaries to create a defining look that will uplift both your style and your spirit.
To view Delta’s prices as a Creative Director, please click here.