Length of Service: 21 years
Ashleigh joined the salon team in 1996 as an apprentice and completed the extensive in-house training programme, gaining her qualifications in NVQ Level 1 & 2. Ashleigh has since progressed her career to Creative Director Level, gaining a wealth of experience and a diverse hands-on education from her peers.
She now assists Education Director Nando by teaching the salons’ apprentices in practical sessions to create the next generation of RW stylists. Ashleigh’s varied experience of working on numerous photo shoots, fashion shows and sessions and assisting Richard on numerous TV and media makeovers have led to her being a stalwart of the RW styling team. Her excellent eye for precision and her unique grasp of current trends mean she is happy in a wide variation of work from classic blow dries to edgy cuts, all delivered with her trademark attention to detail.
Equally popular with her male clientele, Ashleigh also believes that her client experience is as service driven as it is technical, ensuring she is much in demand and ever popular.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services however Ashleigh’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Precision Cutting – Ashleigh really prides herself in her precision cutting style. Taking ultra small sections as she works through the hair, she will work within the boundaries discussed and agreed during your consultation process to create a precision cut.
- Cutting & Styling Fine Hair – Having fine hair herself, Ashleigh really appreciates the cutting and styling issues involved with dealing with this type of hair density. She is exact in her approach and will also offer expert advice on the correct products to use to really benefit the end result of your look.
- Scissor-Over-Comb – Restraint, having a meticulous approach and understanding shape and form are central to scissor-over- comb work and really summarises Ashleigh’s cutting style. The techniques she uses and her methods applied enable her to create something ultra defined.
- Classic Gents Cutting – Ashleigh really enjoys this side of her work and has a really easy report with her extensive male clientele. All her cutting technique areas of expertise make her an easy choice for all gent’s classic cuts.
- Blow Drying & Finishing – Ashleigh’s blow drying skills reach far beyond just hair fine in density; she will give all hair types a strong blow dry that lasts and a finish that will create real hair envy.
To view Ashleigh’s prices as a Creative Director, please click here.