DEPUTY TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Length of Service: 18 years
Adam joined the salon in 2001 as an apprentice, working his way through the in-house company training programme. Adam immediately gelled with the team and was inspired and motivated to progress his career to senior level.
Adam has attended numerous L’Oréal training courses and seminars and has worked closely with his mentor Technical Director Mario on various shows, session and development projects. Adam, now Mario’s deputy, has developed a vast and loyal clientele and prides himself both on his diversity and creativity. His role now encompasses ensuring technical excellence across the colour department as well as assisting Mario with the innovation and development of new colour services.
He has completed the L’Oréal Colour Degree to become Deputy Technical Director within the salon which has recognised his unique talents and colour skills. His glittering celebrity clientele make his services hugely in demand; his ever growing expertise and his warm customer service ensure his work remains at the forefront of innovations in the UK colour market.
Adam’s philosophy is to provide a real understanding of what the client really wants from their colour combined with a level of unsurpassed technical consistency.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services however Adam’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Specialist Colour Techniques – As a L’Oreal Colour Degree specialist, Adam has studied in-depth all forms of specialist techniques and applications and has the vision to utilise these skills to best suit his client’s hair and create a unique, bespoke colour look for them.
- Creative Colour – Getting truly experimental with tones will always take a real understanding of how colour works on the individual client. Adam really enjoys being able to get a little bit creative and give something more to the client than the standard set of highlights or global application – thinking out of the box to create something totally bespoke and individual.
- Classic Blondes – Adam loves working with the client’s natural colour palate to create natural looking colour – from ashy, glittering hues and buttery, summer tones to cool, ice Nordic colour tones, working either through highlights or global application to get the perfect result.
- Classic Brunettes – One of Adam’s strengths is his ability to consider the next thing or direction to take his client’s in, whether this follows seasonal changes in the choice of colour or keeping classic colour interesting and invigorated for the client he’s working on. With brunettes undoubtedly his speciality, Adam enjoys creating rich, textured, glossy, natural looking tones bespoke for each client.
- Corrective Colour – Adam’s passion is to consistently offer an exceptional colour result. Although colour corrections and conversions can never be an exact science he really rises to this technical challenge, using his vast experience, confidence and knowledge to shine through and achieve the desired, target colour. Adam enjoys the process of taking someone’s colour from where they are unhappy to a place they can really embrace and enjoy the end result.
To view Adam’s prices as a Deputy Technical Director, please click here.
As with all Directors, clients booking with Adam receive a complimentary L’Oreal Fusio-Dose treatment (worth £15) plus double points on their next visit, should they book an appointment prior to leaving and within an 8-week time frame.