PREMIER COLOUR TECHNICIAN
Length of Service: 14 years
With an international hairdressing career spanning 30 years, Premier Colour Technician Thomas is one of London and Sydney’s pre-eminent colourists, having worked at John Frieda and Nicky Clarke in London and Anthony Whittaker and Joh Bailey in Australia.
Having completed his L’Oréal Colour Degree, Thomas takes time to listen and understand the vision his clients have, and advises on a creative, bespoke yet practical approach to their colour needs. His work is both technically excellent and classically beautiful but with an edge — perfection without fuss.
Thomas’s clientele is diverse — from media celebrities to new salon clients and he works to ensure that he delivers consistent and thorough technical results to create beautiful, couture colour. For those uncertain about changing their colour, Thomas carries out consultations at the end of his working day, using a visual, scientific approach to colour analysis by skin tone (cool/warm), formulating a personalised plan for perfect colour results.
Much in demand, Thomas’s burgeoning clientele and loyal devotees are a testament to his expertise and attention to detail.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services however Thomas’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Colour Reinvention – Let Thomas take you on a colour journey – he can dare you to change and embrace your true colour chameleon! Meeting the client’s hair expectations will always be key but Thomas is the king of colour re-invention, suggesting changes that will always keep your hair looking invigorated and inspiring. Thomas prides himself in his on-going aim to deliver excellence as standard.
- Classic Techniques – Thomas really delights in always looking at his clients with a fresh set of eyes at each visit. His strength is working with seasonal changes to keep his classic colour applications full of pep and vigour. Forward thinking and at times bold in his suggestions, he will ultimately always aim to meet the client’s target colour, just with a nod to evolving their look and keeping it updated.
- Global Colour – For those client’s wishing to come in and have grey covered every 4-6 weeks, the precision of the application is key. Thomas uses his detailed colour application skills and techniques, which he couples with his attention to detail to ensure technically excellent results.
- Specialist Colour Skills – Thomas has always championed and excelled in specialist and precision colour techniques working closely with the salon stylists to really get the best result to enhance both cut and colour. Following his trademark in-depth consultation, he’s always willing to think outside the box and give his clients a tailored colour service to meet their individual needs.
- Bespoke, Textured Blondes – Whether you are looking for baby lights or full on highlights, Thomas delights in giving his blondes texture and depth. He is always willing to redefine and re-evaluate what will work best for his clients depending on their natural skin tone and colouring, age, demographic or simply the changing of the seasons.
To view Thomas’ prices as a Premier Colour Technician, please click here.