PREMIER STYLIST & HAIR EXTENSIONS SPECIALIST
Length of Service: 20 years
Available Mondsay, Tueday, thursday and Saturday 10am to 6pm
Languages spoken: English, Punjabi
Sonia joined the salon in 1999, completing the extensive in-house company training programme. All-rounder Sonia has worked with Richard on many of his TV makeovers and transformations, assisting him on shows like What Not to Wear and Extreme Makeover.
Sonia was incredibly proud to be part of the team who took care of the bridal party of HRH The Duchess of Cambridge for the Royal Wedding in 2011, and over the years has built up a loyal and devoted following of clients; recognised for her wearable cuts and easy to maintain looks.
Sonia specialises in Great Lengths, Balmain, Easilocks and Hair Rehab London hair extensions, with expertise in using keratin pre-bonded hair, wefts, micro-rings and tapes. Her knowledge and skills in using and blending both real and artificial hair to create volume and length is unsurpassed. With a long celebrity client list who count Sonia’s extensions as one of their best-kept secrets, Sonia is on a mission to re-educate women on how this bespoke, individual approach to the world of extensions can transform hair; not just in terms of length but also by adding the illusion of density and body.
Sonia’s signature speedy and long-lasting blow dries ensure that she is a much in-demand and core member of the RW team, successfully balancing her role as mother of twins and her hugely successful career.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services however Sonia’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Extensionista – Sonia is an integral part of the RW team in providing a bespoke service for clients to meet their extension needs. With unsurpassed knowledge and experience, there is not a lot this lady doesn’t know about the addition of hair. She is pro-active and progressive in her research in this ever-evolving marketplace, ensuring as a salon that we are at the forefront of introducing new products and services in the sector.
- VTC – Volume, Texture and Colour wefts. Don’t be fooled – extensions are not just for those clients who want long hair! Sonia has led the way in adding volume and texture for those clients who may feel their hair density is an issue, want to give their hair style some added volume or simply want to embrace their fun side in experimenting with colour wefts without ever seeing a colour technician.
- Luscious Lengths – Sonia’s background lies in cutting and styling and she really embraces her love of long hair. Taking time to listen and thoroughly consult with them, she will be finite and understanding with her clients in delivering cutting and styling advice.
- Post-Pregnancy Hair Clinic – As a mother of twins, Sonia has walked in your shoes and wants to help you to get back your healthy hair mojo post-baby. Most women experience lustrous, abundant hair growth when pregnant, but post-baby hormones regulate around 3 months post-partum and hair can revert to its telogen stage, resulting in shedding and sparsity. It can take around a year for this cycle to complete but often our clients find their post pregnancy hair needs some TLC to help restore them to their pre-baby glory. After in-depth specialist consultation to access your hair growth patterns, Sonia uses her unique expertise to discuss an ongoing treatment plan specific to meet your individual needs; recommending the correct products and supplements to get you back on track. After a bespoke hair treatment, Sonia will cut and style your hair, giving tips and hints on how to maximise volume and style to create the illusion of thickness, ensuring your crowning glory is restored to just that.
- Memory Forme – Clients have said this service has literally changed their lives when it comes to their day-to day styling routine and Sonia has led the way in this service offering. The process quite simply adds more of the hairs natural protein, Keratin, into the individual hair cuticle resulting in a smoother, glossier result which can cut blow dry timing in half. Sonia has championed this semi-permanent treatment and is expert in both the express version and the full longer lasting version.
To view Sonia’s prices as a Premier Stylist, please click here.