PREMIER COLOUR TECHNICIAN
Length of service: 24 years
Available: Tuesday to Saturday 9am to 5pm
A fully home-grown RW talent, Sarah completed her work experience at the salon whilst still at school, leaving shortly afterwards to undertake the salon’s in-house training programme. Sarah felt compelled to follow her path to being a detailed, consistent colourist because she loved the artistic expression and creativity that colour offered her.
Excelling at her training and having never worked at another salon, Sarah has helped to create the benchmark to which our young generation of colourists aspire. Sarah loves creating contrasting colour but is equally precise with both natural and more experimental tones.
Highlighting is her passion; her precision technique following her detailed diagnosis has seen her develop a busy, devoted clientele. Popular for her all-round appeal, Sarah is an integral part of the colour department, both inspiring and motivating the future generation of colourists; after completing the prestigious L’Oréal Colour Degree – the industry’s highest colour accolade – Sarah was promoted to Premier Technician status.
She has worked with Richard on many of his media and magazine makeovers, creating some of her signature colour transformations in the live TV studio. Sarah loves providing a comprehensive service to her loyal clients and delivering great client care with her renowned attention to detail.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services however Sarah’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Expert Highlighting – Sarah loves creating the perfect accent to really enhance your natural skin tones – from toffee to creamy, bold to sun-kissed, let Sarah work her own kind of magic using your natural depths and tones. Foil expertise is central to all classic highlights and she prides herself on getting her foil insertion as close to the root as possible to give a beautiful, bright, colour blend of the accentuating tones which really work for your individual colouring.
- Colour Care– Sarah really enjoys the classic colour application process and will always strive to gain a full understanding of what the client expectation is from every visit. Delivering perfect classic techniques requires the technician to be precise in their application and have a sound technical knowledge, both of which Sarah excels at.
- Global Application – This single colour application takes a trained eye and skilled technician to keep the client’s colour maintained evenly and without banding. As this is probably the most regular colour service clients request to cover grey hair and is applied to cover up re-growth every 4-8 weeks, Sarah’s precision is key.
- Specialist Colour Toning – Having completed her L’Oreal Colour Degree, Sarah really enjoys all aspects of specialist and colour techniques identifying what result the client is looking for and creating the consummate blends of rich brunettes, chestnut hues, auburn tones, cool caramels or glacial blondes to give complete colour radiance.
- Semi-Permanent Colouring – A really great introduction to colour which works on many levels, Sarah believes this gives a fantastic colour enhancement to your natural tones. Whether it’s a clear gloss for shine, vegetable colour for creating deeper, richer tones to your natural base, covering first greys or a wish for vibrant warmth, Sarah creates gloss and lustre to give your colour the depth and verve it deserves.
To view Sarah’s prices as a Premier Colour Technician, please click here.