MASTER CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Length of service: 26 years
Available: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 7pm
Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Robert has been a vital member of the RW team since 1994, after previously working with Richard for over 10 years during their training together. As a founder member of the inaugural team, Creative Director Robert remains an integral part of the salon.
Renowned for being a comprehensive all-rounder, Robert has worked in multi-media, including magazines, fashion shows and photographic sessions during a lengthy career spanning over 25 years. Robert’s unequalled and exemplary record of guaranteed customer satisfaction is testament to his hair philosophy of making people look and feel fantastic through simply great hair.
His wide-ranging talents and mastery of a host of skills have led to him developing a loyal, long-standing and unrivalled client base of men and women who appreciate his diverse and all-encompassing hairdressing approach, as well as enjoying a firmly-established royal and celebrity clientele. His attention to detail and eye for the perfect finish manages to cross every age divide and his engaging and well-informed manner ensures he is a firm favourite with clients and staff alike,with a busy waiting list for appointments.
Robert’s sunny nature and desire to deliver great service ensures he is much in demand. Having undertaking extensive training with MacMillan through the My New Hair programme, Robert can also advise on dealing with the effects of hair loss for patients both undertaking or recovering from treatment for cancer, offering expertise with wigs and advice and recommendation for sufferers. His gentle manner makes him the perfect consultant in this highly specialised area.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services however Robert’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Wig Customisation/Hair Loss/Fine Hair – Robert has a very calm and well-informed chair-side manner, is sensitive to the issues clients face who have hair fine in density, hair loss or about to start medical treatment that may result in hair loss. Over the years he has been very supportive his helping all salon clients in this difficult situation. If a client is feeling at a loss of where to turn, Robert would always make a great first port of call to reassure and advise on the best way forward and future treatment.
- Cutting Supreme – Robert has an almost unrivalled reputation within the salon for his classic cutting techniques. His prescriptive cutting methods are perfect men and women, and he will always go to great lengths to meet and transcend all client expectation of what a salon visit should be.
- Paragon Of Cuts – Robert’s unique talents lay in his ability to tailor his style of cutting hair to transcend quite seamlessly between classic and contemporary styling. He stands alone in that he can really work with clients from all age demographics and interpret current trends to perfectly suit them.
- Retro & Vintage Styling – There are not many within our industry who were trained in the traditional forms how to dress hair; finger waving, Marcel waves and traditional setting skills are nearly a thing of the past, but as one of the few who can still deliver the perfect Veronica Lake or Jessica Rabbit look, Robert’s expertise should be celebrated and championed.
- Chignons – Roberts foundation in the old school methods of dressing hair are what make him key and central to the Richard Ward team, and nowhere more so than in his delivery of the perfect chignon. He remains part of an elite few whose traditional approach really shows in his beautiful and elegant chignons and hair-ups,perfect for special occasion looks.
To view Robert’s prices as a Master Creative Director, please click here.