SENIOR NAIL TECHNICIAN & BEAUTY THERAPIST
Length of service: 6 years
Of Vietnamese descent, outstanding manicurist/pedicurist/therapist Pinki was born in Britain and went straight from school to train at the London College of Beauty Therapy. Here she studied to gain her NVQ level 1,2 & 3 qualification in Beauty Therapy.
After then completing a specialist course in nail care Pinki realised this is where her passion really lay and she made the decision to concentrate her area of expertise, whilst remaining a skilled Therapist. Quiet and serene in her chair-side manner, do not underestimate the depth of this outstanding nail technician’s knowledge and skills. She has been fundamental in elevating our bespoke hand and foot nail services to the highest level of expertise and unsurpassed service. It is evident to her clients that Pinki gets immense satisfaction from her work and really enjoys the one-to-one contact with her loyal and regular following. Pinki’s sharing of her extensive wealth of knowledge and advising her devoted clientele on how to keep their hands and feet in optimum condition in-between salon visits is central to the client experience she delivers. She sees offering this all round expert advice as part of her everyday service as an investment in her clients’ sense of well-being. Most importantly, Pinki prides herself on the all-important end result; as one of life’s perfectionists her trademark attention to detail is clearly reflected in both the delivery of her hand and feet services and her philosophy of treatment and quality of care.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of beauty services however Pinki’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Manicuring & Pedicuring – Pinkie’s precision cuticle work and immaculate polish skills and finish coupled with her fastidiousness approach consistently delivers a long-lasting treatment, ensuring her popularity. The resulting waiting-list for her time means she is ever increasingly in demand.
- CND Shellac, Gellish, BioSculpture & Vinylux Polish – Pinki’s unrivalled nail finish is something she prides herself on and is perfectly suited for both types of gel nails. CND Shellac manicure gives up to 14 days of perfect nail finish for those clients wanting a nail finish which stands alone in between the traditional Vinylux polish and the longer lasting gel options, whilst BioSculpture delivers the ultimate in long-lasting nails. Drying instantly under LED lamps, it will not chip or smudge and gives a strong, flexible and natural finish ideal for holidays. Ever experimental, Pinki loves creating bespoke and individual nail art for clients, using her extensive expertise to tailor-make a signature look just for them.
- Expert Waxing – Pinki’s love of beauty therapy enables her to deilver precision waxing for her devoted regular clientele, with her attention to detail second to none.
- Callus Peel – Increasingly in demand and high on the client wish list this add-on service to our standard pedicures starts with her expert regular pedicure. Pinki will then work her magic on thickened skin tissue – wrapping the individual callused area in a hygienic package, this will be left on the hardened skin area for up to ten minutes, depending on the level of softness required. She will then use specialised tools for removing of the outer layer of the callus, before gently filing the remaining hardened skin away. Pinki finishes her treatment by creaming the area for a rejuvenating and deodorising effect on the feet, leaving you with that feeling of walking on air.
- Hand & Feet Facials – Pinki really enjoys thinking outside the box and looking for new products and services to the market to ensure her hand and foot treatments suit her clients’ specific needs. Instrumental in introducing the IBX nail strengthening treatment, Pinki’s natural, 30-minute nail treatment improves nail growth, strengthens the nail plate and acts as protection against gel polish damage. This two-step process can be delivered as a stand-alone treatment or as an additional service before a regular manicure.
To view Pinki’s prices as a Senior Nail Technician & Beauty Therapist, please click here.