MASTER CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Length of Service: 19 years
Avaiable; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9am-6pm
Languages spoken: English, French
Master Creative Director Patrick joined the salon in 2000. From Lyon, France, Patrick worked in Paris at Jean Louis David for 4 years before coming to London, where he enjoyed a successful career at a prestigious London salon before joining the Richard Ward team.
Patrick prides himself in being able to adapt to each client’s individual needs — from his trademark strong, edgy haircuts to classic bobs, or his unique methods of cutting graduated long layers to his expert finishing and blow drying; Patrick’s skill and clientele is diverse and multi-faceted.
Patrick also enjoys a vast gents’ clientele and his precision barbering is renowned, with his scissor-over comb techniques much emulated. Patrick’s style is quick and efficient — he’s always on schedule (particularly for an early start) — and ready to accommodate every client with an unsurpassed standard of hairdressing.
His understanding of hair at all levels is all-encompassing and his knowledge and expertise as a Creative Director make his talents much in demand.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services however Patrick’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Bespoke Barbering – Himself a regular in the barbers’ chair, Patrick really understands and excels in this style of cutting men’s hair. He has been the foundation within the salon from which have really grown the barbering skills and services we offer. Using a combination of clipper-over-comb and scissor-over-comb, Patrick will give you a traditionally speedy 30-minute barber service within the luxury of our large Chelsea salon.
- Signature Parisian Cutting – One of Patrick’s gifts is the speed with which he works with his client’s hair; Patrick is a quick and agile stylist. His cutting technique and style is unique within the salon and is steeped in French heritage and his classic cutting training.
- Graduated, Long Layers – His trademark technique can be hard to follow but the results are always outstanding. From fine, to straight, curly to coarse Patrick can create a graduated, long layered cut which is easy to keep looking great in between salon visits and an easy to maintain finish that will be the envy of your friends.
- Short Chic Cuts – French hairdressers are world renowned, although London will always reign supreme… but there is just something about the way a French man creates a short hair look on a woman which is stylistically unique, demonstrating a soft creativity to suit face shape and style.
- Supreme Blow Drying – In this area of expertise Patrick really delights. He has a reputation for his quick, voluptuous and very sexy blow dries. Never overloading the hair with unnecessary product, he really can take on any hair type or look. Patrick is a magician with density challenged hair but he can equally tame wild mane’s into conformity to create a look ready for anything London society may throw at you.
To view Patrick’s prices as a Master Creative Director, please click here.