STYLIST / BARBER
Length of service: 4 years
Available Tuesday to saturday 10am to 7pm
Having already trained as barber within another Central London salon, Leon joined the Richard Ward team wanting to broaden his skill set and expand his expertise with women’s styling.
This puts him in a unique position at Richard Ward: while fully qualified in all aspects of barbering and counting a range of sports stars and celebrities among his clients, his price tier is that of a Stylist / Barber, which belies his standard of work due to his on-going training in women’s hair.
An exceptionally talented men’s hair specialist, Leon’s male grooming style is confident and sharp, using a combination of scissor over comb and clipper over comb barbering skills. He aims to give a clean look and works at all gradients of fade: from short-skin with his trademark razor-sharp finish, to more classic, softer styles, ideal for anyone who prefers their hair a little longer, while still looking groomed and in shape.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services, however Leon’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Perfect Clippering – Essential to all barbering work, Leon has a keen eye for the detail and his natural talent really is working this combination of both methods to offer his male clientele an outstanding finish, combining classic lines with his own edge of modernity.
- Blistering Fading – Leon loves this side of the barbering skill set and excels with all gradients in achieving this most modern of finishes. Achieving a seamless fade may look easy, but it takes a precise and steady hand to create that smooth gradient for the client’s desired end result.
- Sharp Styling – Having experience on both Afro and European types of hair, Leon is well practised in his unrivalled clean-line in cut and finish.
- Unruly, European, Coarse Hair – Leon’s talents do not only extend to cutting hair of this nature (which even braver stylists might shy away from), but he also offers expert advice on the various technical services, smoothing treatments and products to keep your crowning glory tamed and looking tip-top in between your salon visits.
- Afro/Coiled Hair – Leon has mixed Irish and Jamaican heritage, which gives him a unique understanding of the specialised approach needed to deal with cutting, styling and maintaining Afro or coiled hair.
To view Leon’s prices as a Stylist / Barber, please click here.