SENIOR BEAUTY THERAPIST
Length of service: 6 years
Languages spoken: English, Polish
Senior Beauty Therapist Kinga brings with her over 20 years’ worth of expert knowledge and a wealth of experience. Kinga began her studies in her native Poland in 1998; after finishing her education, she worked for French beauty company Yves Rocher until she came to live in the UK in 2002.
During her time in London, she has honed and perfected her vast array of skills and expertise while working in prestigious beauty salons across the capital and within the Chelsea area, all the time working and training with specialist cosmeceutical brands to expand her already burgeoning knowledge of all things beauty. Her prescriptive approach to each individual client’s needs is a testament to her growing clientele of devoted clients.
Kinga’s wealth of experience, coupled with her unparalleled standard of work and wonderful warm attitude has ensured she has a loyal clientele including many high profile personalities; her warm and gentle couch-side manner ensures she is the go-to therapist for those with skin concerns.
Beauty therapy is Kinga’s passion, and as a Senior Beauty Therapist, her main aim is to deliver her signature specialised, individual and bespoke beauty experience, ensuring her clients feel special and look and feel beautifully groomed.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of beauty services however Kinga’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial – Best described as a 60-minute facelift this facial can delivers a unique advanced technology and formulations to deliver rapid results and ensures long-term skin health. Their renowned signature innovation treatment delivers a cocktail of pressure-oxygen and cutting edge hyaluronic layering system to promote the absorption of specially formulated serums to the skin to give visible, clinical results and dramatic accumulative results. Using a 3 step layering system, re-oxygenation and LED futuristic technologies Intraceuticals guarantees dramatic, visible results in correcting, lifting and firming after just 1 treatment.
- SkinCeuticals Facials – Having suffered from problem skin herself, Kinga has a unique understanding of skin conditions such as acne and rosacea and excels at both diagnosing and treating skin issues through creating bespoke treatments combining traditional extraction and steaming and the latest in cosmeceutical innovations using her vast technical expertise and extensive knowledge. Her devoted clientele range from teenagers experiencing all types of acne to menopausal break-outs. Her renowned, gentle manner makes her a trusted confidant on the journey back to beautiful, glowing skin.
- Cool & Hot Waxing – Her vast waxing experience with cool and hot wax ensures Kinga gets long-lasting results to leave her clients silky smooth and body-beautiful.
- Eyebrow Tinting & Shaping – Kinga believes that eyebrows can change features dramatically for all ages. She uses a combination of techniques to create must-have, face-defining beautiful brows.
- Venus Swan treatments – Having seen some stunning results on her clients, Kinga firmly believes she can use Venus’s combination of magnetic pulse and radio frequency to smooth imperfections, tighten, tone and contour the face and body.
To view Kinga’s prices as a Senior Therapist, please click here.
See Kinga’s top lockdown advice – how to create a DIY mask at home – below: