Length of service: 21 years
Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 10am to 4pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm
Decleor Skincare Ambassador
Languages spoken: English, Greek
Gina gained a CIBTAC diploma and honours in Electrolysis on completion of her training in Central London. Gina returned to her native Cyprus to run her own beauty salon in a 5 star hotel before returning to the UK in 2000 to work at the salon as a beauty therapist.
Sister to Technical Director Mario, Gina was promoted to Spa Director in 2007. Her direct, no-nonsense and authoritative style of beauty therapy is coupled with an unprecedented level of expertise rare in the industry.
Gina has helped to introduce new and innovative therapies and treatments into the Spa, including her speciality eyelash extensions and semi-permanent make-up. Gina is also renowned for her expert electrolysis and her speedy yet comfortable waxing and prides herself in prescribing the right treatment for each client. Her loyal clientele are testament to her all-round technical abilities and unique skills and talents in beauty therapy.
Gina has introduced Ellipse IPL Laser Therapy for hair removal and excels in the results she has achieved. With an unrivalled experience in all aspects of her work (particularly as a facialist), her calibre of work and unsurpassed standard of treatment make her much in demand with clients and media alike, as demonstrated by her recently being voted one of Tatler magazines’s leading Beauty Therapists as well as London Lifestyle Awards London Beautician of the Year Finalist (and dubbed ‘Gina Magic Hands’ from those industry insiders in the know).
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of beauty services however Gina’s particular areas of expertise include:
- IPL Laser Hair Removal – working with the Ellipse system, Gina’s vast experience ensures she can guarantee stunning results in permanent hair removal. Also expert in Electrolysis, Gina will diagnose which hair removal system will be most effective for each individual client.
- Intraceuticals Face & Body Treatments – Indisputably Intraceutical’s Queen of Therapists, Gina’s product knowledge and expertise are second to none. This very specialised, exclusive oxygenating treatment range has led Gina to become one of the UK’s leading therapists in her field, delivering a service which requires precision expertise and extensive knowledge, always Gina’s forte.
- Eyelash Extensions – Gina’s unrivalled experience in lash extensions have made her a lash legend. One of the first therapists in the country to train in this field and introduce the service to the Metrospa, Gina works with the client to create a bespoke look.
- Hot & Cool Waxing – Gina’s renowned for her waxing abilities, with either cool or hot wax. Her diagnosis of hair texture, density and growth patterns is near encyclopedic, ensuring your wax service is efficient and long lasting.
- Ear Piercing – Using Inverness System 2000, Gina can pierce lobes or cartlidge with precision and meticulous attention to detail (if you don’t believe us, check out her celebrity piercing status on Mumsnet!). Using sterile 14ct gold, white gold or titanium earrings, Gina consults thoroughly prior to service and post-treatment to ensure essential home-care is maintained, all delivered with the expertise you’d expect from her.
To view Gina’s prices as a Spa Director, please click here.
As with all Directors, clients booking with Gina receive a complimentary Metrospa goodie bag (worth £15) plus double points on their next visit, should they book an appointment prior to leaving and within an 8-week time frame.
See Gina’s top lockdown tips below: