PREMIER COLOUR TECHNICIAN
Length of service: 2 years
George Reith is a gifted colour technician who has established himself as one of London’s leading colourists, with a career spanning 26 years with John Frieda.
George is quietly assured in his manner and his extensive experience has seen him develop a devoted clientele. His reputation and technical ability goes beyond the confines of salon life; he also works on a freelance basis as a colour and technical adviser for film and TV projects, and is currently in pre-production for a Hollywood movie. With a passion for all things colour and technical, he was also a regular contributor on the “Hairbitch” column in the Sunday Times Magazine, amongst other media.
George really embraces mentoring the younger members of the technical team and sharing his established techniques in creating outstanding technical results. His passion is for blondes; working his magic to create Nordic, beach and multi-tonal blondes.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services, however, George’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Ombre & Balayage – George really embraces any colour applications which maybe considered apart from your standard colour techniques. He is enthusiastic to a fault and will always work to the hair natural base, texture and density to produce stunning results that suit natural skin tones and eye colour to perfection.
- Contemporary Brunettes – George relishes client colour transformations and can always be relied upon to bring out new depths in his comprehensive stable of colours. His product knowledge, enthusiasm, pro-active attitude and skills combines to give him a unique perspective on his work and his technical abilities combine to give the client an outstanding and bespoke end result.
- Multi-tonal Colour Techniques – George will work with his client’s skin tone to give an alternative to standard highlights or partial colour services. The result offers the client colour within their own spectrum to create multi-dimensional, layer upon layer of fabulous colour radiance.
- Precision High & Low Lights – Positioning of foils, choice of colour and application as well as colouring the cut are essential for classic or contemporary highlight application. George background and technical heritage make him a true master and ensure he exceeds client’s expectations in how he approaches this form of colour technique.
- Global Colour Application – George excels in the perfect classic single colour or global application, using fine brush strokes with the optimum measure of product ensure a perfectly precise application every time.
To view George’s prices as a Premier Colour Technician, please click here.