SENIOR STYLIST/MAKE-UP ARTIST/HAIR EXTENSIONS SPECIALIST
Length of service: 10 years
Available: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 6pm
Elle joined the Richard Ward family at 18 after realising she wanted to be in the creative arena but the art foundation course she was studying was not the route for her.
Throughout her apprenticeship, Elle always made her mark within the junior team, winning our coveted Junior Of The Year Trophy for three consecutive years. This annual award is voted for by the management and senior team members within the salon. Elle has also twice been runner-up and once winner of the annual Junior Technical Achievement Award, which is also judged annually by Richard, Hellen and a selection of independent guest judges consisting of industry greats. After working on the floor for a few years and building a busy daily column of clients, Elle needed to satisfy her wanderlust; she took a year out to go globetrotting and then returned to where she belongs as part of the RW family.
This young talent has thoroughly earned her position as on the Richard Ward Artistic Team; she is a rare, forward-thinking creative who has made a conscious decision to become an all-round image consultant. Her aim is to really embrace the total makeover concept; her belief in the transformational powers of both hair and make up is evident in every look she creates. As part of the Artistic Team, Elle has worked on countless shoots and is a regular at London Fashion Week, working on high profile catwalk shows such as Erdem, Topshop Unique and the Cosmopolitan Magazine Awards.
Elle’s passion is for all things style-focused: the dressing of hair, classic chignons, hair up, braiding and plaiting. She has become the go-to girl for a client in need of a smokey eye for her night out, a light touch of makeup or something more in-depth for a more formal occasion.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services, however Elle’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Holistic Styling – This is an area where Elle really excels – looking at the whole style-wise. She has an immaculate eye for detail, and as part of the prestigious Richard Ward Artistic Team, her skills have continued to develop within the realm of hair-up and contemporary styling. Let Elle take you through the options to suit any occasion and surpass your expectations of how fabulous your hair can look and feel.
- Up, Up and Away – The secret to an amazing hair-up or chignon is the foundation on which its built. Elle will discuss and work with her client to give them the ultimate finish of Hollywood glamour and style while still keeping the hair fresh and in the realm of modernity.
- Total Look – Elle has pioneered the total makeover concept within the Richard Ward team, working closely with her clients to really understand how hair and make-up can work together to enhance a final look. From everyday wearability, a special occasion or night on the town, let Elle be your in-salon total concept guru.
- Desk to Dancefloor – It doesn’t have to be about a full face of make-up – Elle’s outstanding blending techniques ensure she can create the perfect dramatic eye look, which can make the difference between you owning a room when you enter or simply being lost in it.
- Bridal Make Up – Brides need to look fresh, natural and beautiful but all delivered with expert staying power. Elle will carry out a lengthy consultation to ensure every bride is as confident as she is glowing.
- Hair Extensions – having recently trained in hair extension application, Elle provides a bespoke service for clients to meet their extension needs. Whether you are looking to add length, volume or simply enhance what you already have, Elle will take you through all the options before creating a natural-looking, beautiful head of hair exactly colour-matched and entirely personalised to you.
To view Elle’s prices as a Senior Stylist, please click here.
See Elle’s lockdown DIY hair mask how-to below: