Length of service: 22 years
Available: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturdays 8.30am to 7pm
Languages spoken: English, Italian
Salon Director Adolfo trained in Milan in his native Italy before arriving in London to work as a session hairdresser where he worked with fashion labels Donna Karan, Antonio Berardi and Ben de Lisi, often assisting cult British session hairdresser Sam McKnight. Adolfo joined the Richard Ward team in 1999 and has gained a huge following of both male and female clients loyal to his specialty unique, precise cutting methods.
His passion for photography has led him to work with Richard on a series of brand images for the salon’s portfolio of product ranges. His continued drive to develop his expertise is echoed in his photographic involvement with the Artistic Team and his participation in the many seminars and courses he undertakes in his spare time, to further his knowledge and sate his interest in all things technical in hair, fashion and beauty.
Adolfo’s trademark precision cutting techniques and his renowned eye for precise detail enables him to look after a diverse clientele – always with his own brand of old-fashioned Italian charm! Popular with a host of celebrities and with a devoted following, Adolfo ensures all his clients leave looking and feeling fantastic with beautifully cut, wearable hair.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services however Adolfo’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Quintessential Bobs – With this classic look Adolfo is King and he reigns supreme. His cut and finish is always perfectly on-point. Adolfo will first cut your hair while wet, dry his work to style, then, as is his trademark method, re-cut. A bob leaves no room for error and it takes it takes a maestro with scissors to give you total perfection consistently, with each and every cut.
- Geometrics – Probably the most difficult hair style to cut, like the bob it is uncompromising in its demands and a stylists’ true skills are revealed in the finished cut. Adolfo has both the essential instinctive eye and unsurpassed scissor skills to really own this very specific area of expertise.
- Cutting Edge – Being a natural creative, Adolfo shines with all aspects of contemporary cutting. He is consistently honing his skills at industry workshops and seminars to ensure he remains at the top of his game in all cutting developments.
- Split End Removal Clinic – Adolfo understands the impact split ends can have on long aged hair, using a highly specialised tool Adolfo can work through your hair section by section removing split ends and damage while leaving the healthy hair untouched giving you the crowning glory you truly deserve.
- Gents Cuts – Adolfo considers himself one of the boys and as such really enjoys the interaction with his male clients. From the man next door to the odd celebrity, men come to spend some time in Adolfo’s chair, not only getting one of the best gent’s haircuts in town but also enjoying his trademark, laid back conversation and laughter.
To view Adolfo’s prices as a Salon Director, please click here.
See some of Adolfo’s work below: