DEPUTY TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Length of service: 20 years
Available: Tuesday to Saturday 8.30am to 5pm
Adam joined the salon in 2001 as an apprentice where he immediately gelled with the team and was inspired and motivated to swiftly progress his career to senior level, working his way through the in-house company training programme at unprecedented speed due to his commitment, dedication and the innate talent that shone though.
Adam has attended numerous L’Oréal training courses and seminars and has worked closely with his mentor Technical Director Mario on various shows, session and development projects, as such he has developed a vast and loyal clientele and prides himself both on his diversity and creativity. On completion of his L’Oréal Colour Degree, Adam was promoted to Deputy Technical Director, a role that recognises his natural talents and unique colour skills. His role now encompasses ensuring technical excellence across the colour department as well as assisting Mario with the innovation and development of new colour services and overseeing the smooth running of the department.
Adam’s philosophy is to provide a real understanding of what the client really wants from their colour combined with a level of unsurpassed technical consistency. His glittering celebrity clientele make his services hugely in demand and his ever growing expertise coupled with his warm customer service ensure his work remains at the forefront of innovations in the UK colour market. Adam truly embraces the process of taking someone’s colour from where they are unhappy to creating a couture look and delivering a thrilling end result.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of technical services however Adam’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Bespoke Brunettes – One of Adam’s strengths is his ability to constantly edit and revitalise his colours, whether it’s suggesting seasonal changes in the choice of depth and tonal contrast or keeping classic colour interesting and invigorated for the client he’s working on. With brunettes undoubtedly his speciality and his unrivalled crowning glory, Adam enjoys formulating rich, textured, glossy, natural looking tones bespokely, analysing colour palette, skin tone and eye colour to create something unique and ever-changing.
- Precision Highlighting – Detailed, thorough and committed to ensure optimum technical expertise every visit, Adam is renowned for his precise foiling. His intricate attention to detail is unsurpassed (and legendary)!
- Tint & Lights– Getting truly experimental and creative with tones will always take a real understanding of how colour works on the individual client. Adam works to produce something much more considered than the standard set of highlights and global root application – thinking out of the box to create something totally bespoke. His trademark method addresses both the regrowth issue and accentuates tones – creating a classic, fresh, natural look which is easy to wear and maintain. From glittering hues and buttery, summer glow-lights to cool Nordic ice tones that work equally well for any natural depth, he obtains a perfect result every time.
- Prescriptive Colour Analysis – As a L’Oréal Colour Degree specialist, Adam has studied in-depth all forms of advanced techniques and applications and has the vision to utilise these skills to best suit his client’s hair and create a unique, bespoke colour look for them. He famously explores, discusses and explains the myriad of options to get to their ultimate colour goal.
- Balayage – Adam’s passion is to consistently offer an exceptional colour result. Although Balayage (and the Ombre technique helped develop) can never be an exact science he really rises to this technical challenge, using his vast experience, confidence and knowledge achieve the desired subtle glow of target colour.
To view Adam’s prices as a Deputy Technical Director, please click here.
As with all Directors, clients booking with Adam receive a complimentary L’Oreal Fusio-Dose treatment (worth £15) plus double points on their next visit, should they book an appointment prior to leaving and within an 8-week time frame.