Length of service: 5 years
Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9am to 6pm
As daughter of a Lieutenant Colonel in the British army, Katherine spent much of her youth in locations all across the UK. After leaving school at 18, she found her way to Richard Ward to become Kat and a junior of excellence within the team, twice winning the coveted Junior of the Year Award voted by the senior and management team and also winning the prestigious Technical Achievement Trophy in our annual competition. A firm favourite with the Richard Ward clients for her calm chair side manner, Kat learnt her skill shadowing Richard and Nando to become prolific at styling and delivering salon beautiful hair for her burgeoning clientele. Although petite in stature, Kat is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to all things hair and totally embodies the best of those who come through and excel at the Richard Ward Training Programme.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services, however Kat’s particular areas of expertise include:
- The Big Blow – Kat delivers a beautiful blow-dry that lasts, taking time to work each section meticulously for the ultimate lift and long lasting finish.
- Beach Baby Waves – Totally leading this current relaxed trend for beautiful, luscious beach waves, Kat creates an outstanding finish whilst still keeping the bo-ho chic look, making hair look and feel beautifully effortless.
- Point On Point – Trained by London’s finest precision cutters, Kat continues the tradition of turning out an outstanding precision cut point on point.
- Braidelious – Those petite hands are not only gifted with a pair of scissors but allow Kat to create outstanding braids or plaits on any hair length, type or texture.
- Undone Chic – Having styled many bridal parties, Kat has a gift for creating youthful occasion hair that manages to look perfectly chic but with a modern, relaxed vibe.