Length of service: 4 years
Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9am to 6pm
Jonathan joined the Richard Ward apprentice team straight from school at 16 and was a national swimmer through his secondary years. Originating from Upminster in Essex, this young man has the art of hair in his blood – his great-grandfather was a barber and mother a hairdresser, which stood him good stead to complete the Richard Ward in-house education programme with flying colours.
While training, Jonathan was a runner up Junior of the Year and winner of the prestigious Junior Technical Award. Jonathan has worked on multiple shows for London Fashion Week and assisted on countless photographic shoots throughout his apprenticeship, helping to grow his confidence in the field of excellence. OCD in nature, Jonathan’s real passion is for creating shorter looks on his growing following of clients.
Every member of the Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa Team is fully qualified and extensively trained in every aspect of hair services, however Jonathan’s particular areas of expertise include:
- Chic Cutting – Jonathan has a passion for the re-invention and loves nothing more than working with his clients to create new, fresh up to the date looks to suit their age and styling needs (following his trademark, detailed consultation).
- Sleek Style – Jonathan really understands how to tame hair to create a sleek chic finish to his blow drying and styling, his skills exceeding expectation from someone at his level – and he ensures he leaves his clients looking and feeling fantastic.
- Bespoke Barbering – As one of the early arrivals of Generation Z, he not only grew up with technology at his fingertips but also a pair of clippers! Jonathan has an eye for the detail so will tailor his barbering skills to give you a fresh, sharp look to suit any age demographic.
- Classic Cutting – Just because he is young don’t think this young man does not understand the importance of the classics; precision cutting is one of his passions.
- Short Hair – Where some hairdressers may fear to tread Jonathan is happy to dive straight in with his signature ladies short edgy shapes, he gives his clients easy to wear, easy to manage achievable finishes making your look easy to maintain in between regular salon visits.
To view Jonathan’s prices as a graduate stylist, please click here.