Our 5 Point Customer Charter
At Richard Ward & Metrospa, we always aim to deliver our salon ethos of ‘Exceptional as Standard’ and our Customer Charter is testament to this. However, if your experience falls below your expectations please inform a member of our management team at the earliest opportunity.
- Detailed Consultations: If we don’t carry out a full consultation prior to and post-cutting, beauty, colour or technical service, not only will our Salon Manager Gavin give you a glass of our house champagne (or your favourite alternative tipple) with our compliments, but we’ll also give you 10% off your next appointment bill with the team member concerned. It’s also our policy to conduct a Hair/Colour/Beauty MOT every third visit for existing clients, so the same applies if this doesn’t happen!
- Expert Advice: If we don’t carry out a complimentary analysis of your hair/skin/nails and give you bespoke product recommendations, we will give you a free hair, nail, hand or foot care product with our compliments.
- Rewarding Your Loyalty: If you purchase 3 products that we have recommended we will take £5 off your retail product bill the next time you visit us.
- Birthdays: Come and see us on your birthday and we will give you a complimentary glass of fizz to celebrate your special day.
- Re-Do, Not Refund Policy: We do not offer refunds on services at the salon but we will do whatever it takes to get our clients to where they want to be, with any necessary follow-up services delivered with our compliments.
- Price Match: When you buy any retail products will will always endeavour to price match if we can (in-salon purchases only)!
- Re-Book Discount: If you come in for a repeat service within 6 weeks we will discount that same service by 15%. If you come in for a repeat service within 8 weeks, we will discount that same service by 10%.
If something goes wrong…
Our Client Recovery service is how we restore your faith in our team when things (very!) occasionally go awry. We only ever want our clients to have happy hair/skin/nails, and we will work with you to get things resolved as quickly as possible.
There are different options to make this process a comfortable one for you to follow but all of them involving talking to us as soon as possible – as that’s the only way we can sort anything out! We urge all of our clients never to leave the salon feeling unhappy without pointing it out to us. We can pretty much guarantee that if you ever read a less than satisfactory review online, we (frustratingly!) didn’t get the chance to make amends. We want your feedback (good or bad) to help us make our experience even better. If things aren’t right:
- Talk to the stylist, colour technician, beauty therapist or nail technician who carried out your service as they will know best how to move you forward to get your happy factor restored.
- If you feel more comfortable, talk to our reception team and let them guide you to the right people to help resolve things – ideally before you leave. With such a large team we can guarantee that we can get you happy if we didn’t find the ideal operator for your needs. Each of our departments have a designated manager/supervisor who can help rectify any issues you may have or point you in the direction of an alternative team member.
- Talk to or email our Salon Manager Gavin (0207 730 1222 or [email protected]) who can handle things for you quickly and discreetly.
We will always offer the relevant complimentary tweaking appointments but, understandably it’s imperative that we schedule any bookings in as soon as possible after the visit in question.
We will conduct a follow-up team meeting post your re-visit to find out what went wrong so we can learn from any mistakes for the future (anonymously if it makes you feel more comfortable).
You will receive a follow-up call or email from Gavin, our Salon Manager to make sure we have handled your issues correctly and restored your faith in our team.
All of the above will hopefully leave you feeling that hair and beauty heaven is guaranteed; that is our promise to you.